Hybrid systems take energy from multiple sources – solar to diesel to hydro-electric – effectively integrating them into a single, reliable power grid. An advanced integration system reduces diesel consumption and ensures a steady power supply regardless of which inputs are generating power.
HAKAI Energy Solutions works broadly across BC, delivering energy systems to communities and businesses from Klemtu to Castlegar. In working with government agencies, environmental researchers, and First Nation communities within the region, we’ve continually delivered innovative solutions to solve some of the most persistent and constrictive energy problems. Above the technical requirements, HAKAI Energy has been faced with logistical extremes and site restrictions in many forms. We welcome the call to provide alternatives to the escalating energy costs that challenge this region’s future prosperity.
- Clean Energy BC
- Canadian Solar Industries Association
- BC Sustainable Energy Association
- BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals
- Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Living Wage Employer
Our experienced full-time staff of licensed professionals include the following individual certifications and training.
Every field technician carries one or more of the qualifications listed below as a minimum, assuring a higher level of quality and safety to every project we deliver:
- Red Seal Certified Journeyman Electrician
- FSR Certified Journeyman Electrician
- ITA Registered Electrical Apprentice
Additional certifications for field technicians employed on a permanent basis typically include:
- NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional
- Solar Installer Training certificate provided by other recognized, renewable energy training authority
- First Aid and Professional Driver Training
Our in-house design team includes the following list of certifications and education:
- CET Electrical Engineering Technology
- M. Sc. Solar Energy Engineering
- Advanced PV Design
- Cummins Power Generation, Factory Certified